Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Secret Project!

A brief post with more clues for the Super Secret Project. Hehe. It is well underway. In addition to the shirt, the pants are almost finished. Lover is doing quite well with his first sewing project. (I delegated pants because I still have far too many projects in progress) There may or may not be pictures, I can't decide, because they could give away the project. I don't think they will though.

For this project I get to work with buttons, such a rare thing. So here are some of the potential buttons:

Possible of for the shirt

Another possibility for the shirt. 

 Clasps. Right in the center there

These look the closest to what is needed. I will tell you I need more than one

 And pirate buttons! Which are not related to the rest but who doesn't like pirate buttons?

Keep guessing!
Merlina


No comments:

Post a Comment